We offer a wide variety of volunteer assignments throughout the hospital. Our goal is to provide you with a meaningful volunteer experience by matching you with opportunities that best match your interests and preferences. However, assignments and their availability change frequently and sometimes we are not able to offer you an opportunity that fits your schedule.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Patient & Guest Navigator/Greeter – Help our Patients & Guests feel welcome when they enter and bring them to their hospital department
- Patient Portal Enrollment – Assist patients with enrolling in the Patient Portal
- Patient & Guest Visitor – Check on patients and their guests and offer a kind word, a magazine or book and sometimes flower donations
- Office work – Help hospital departments with clerical work such as filing, faxing and photocopying
- Receptionist – Greet patients and answering phones (bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred)
- Special Events –Assist with community health fairs and fundraising events throughout the year
- Many more – …Have an idea? Let us know!